Work it like a boss...

Today I'm loving the masculine trend!

Now I'm not a tomboy and on many occasions you need to drag me away from a good floral print, but right now I am loving how the masculine trend is done. It's turning us women into sexy, powerful and strong figures, making the men bow down to us and lets face it who doesn't love to get exactly what they want?

And so you might be thinking it's all baggy jeans and boring office suits but no its oh so feminine with sharp cut out tailoring, shift styles to show off those pins and a very playful twist on fabrics (tweed isn't just for your grandad you know!). If its too much, why not mix it up by pairing tailored pieces with a flirty little dress and adding some bright jewels, remember one thing, don't get matchy matchy it's all about the mix.

So here's my masculine outfit of the day to get you on the road to success....




Oh and ALWAYS  add heels!

Much love...


No comments:

Post a Comment